Works in a team of Rehabilitation & Clinical Specialists to assess occupational limitations & medical conditions of patients, prescribes & implements treatment programs which are designed to return patients to their maximum level of function. Collaborates with the clinical & Rehabilitation team to maximize patient & team outcomes to promote & improve patient service & care.
– Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
– Other advanced healthcare & therapy certificates.
Skills & Experience
– Knowledge of social, behavioral, and physical science.
– 3 to 5 years’ experience in OT evaluation and treatment techniques.
– Ability to use highly developed age specific communication and interpersonal skills in interactions with patients and families.
– Ability to gather, analyze, summarize & document data using technology for effective clinical decision-making during patient evaluation and treatment.
– Ability to apply knowledge and theory in practice.
– Passionate about patient care and service