A key role in our PM&R team, leading the development and implementation of our PM&R clinical programs. Collaborates with the Rehab Director to lead the Rehab IP and OP team and to develop clinical policies and procedures as well as training and development programs. Has direct responsibilities on patient care and treatment programs.
– A registered consultant, preferable in KSA
– International Board/CCST/Fellowship
Skills & Experience
– 5 years of practice post Board/CCST/Fellowship.
– Preferable to have experience in a leadership role in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R)
– Experience in developing Inpatient & Outpatient PM&R clinical programs
– Passionate of patient service and care.
– Initiator and driven with passion to achieve.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Excellent people management skills.
– Advocate of Quality & continuous improvement.