Works in a team of Rehabilitation & Clinical Specialists to diagnose & apply effective treatments, prescribes & implements treatment programs which are designed to return patients to their maximum level of function. Collaborates with the clinical team to maximize patient and team outcomes & to improve patient service & care.
– Bachelor Degree in Speech Language Pathology.
– Other advanced healthcare & therapy certificates.
Skills & Experience
– Knowledge of social, behavioral,& physical science.
– 3 to 5 years’ experience in a SLP capacity in a hospital or specialized clinic.
– Ability to use highly developed specific communication and interpersonal skills in interactions with patients and families.
– Ability to gather, analyze, summarize and document data using technology for effective clinical decision-making during patient evaluation and treatment.
– Ability to apply theory in clinical practice.
– Passionate about patient care and service